Tuition & Billing Information
All tuition payments are due in full and in advance of the week services are rendered. This includes whether your child attends or is absent. Tuition credit is not given nor is it refundable for holidays, sick days, inclement weather days or any other absences that may occur. Tuition must be paid in full upon arrival on Wednesday mornings to continue to be enrolled and have access to the center. Our tuition rates are based on 10 hours of care, per the recommendation of DHS. If accounts become past due and not paid, Quality Child Care will pursue legal action and will send the account to collection.
Multi-Child Tuition Discount
Quality Child Care offers a special discount for parents/guardians that are enrolling more than one child. There will be a weekly $10.00 discount for each additional child.
Military & civil servant discount
If one or more parents is on active military duty or is employed as a civil servant (such as a police officer or firefighter) a 10% discount will be applied to account.
Forms of Payment
Preferable payment methods are credit/debit cards, but we will also accept personal checks and cash. All cash payments should be given to the director or associate director only. Be sure you get a computer generated receipt with all tuition payments paid by cash. Some of our centers are able to do auto draft, Rapid Tuition, or Tuition Express. Please check with the director to see if that is available at your site.
Weekly tuition decreases when children reach the age of 18 months and then again at 30 months. Please notify us one week before your child reaches these benchmarks so your account can be properly adjusted. Our system does not automatically make these cost-saving adjustments.
Quality Child Care has a non-refundable registration fee of $40.00 per child that is due upon time of enrollment. If a child withdrawals from the center, re-enrollment will require a new registration to be paid.
There is a $30 supply fee for each child enrolled in our Infant, Toddler, or Preschool Programs. This fee is due once a semester (twice a year) in February & August. If enrolling mid-year, the supply fee will be prorated on a monthly basis.
Returned Check Fee
A fee of $30.00 will be charged for insufficient funds and returned checks. Once notice of a returned check has been received, the amount of the check plus the returned check fee will be charged back to your account. You may not pay this amount with another check; it can only be settled with a credit/debit card or cash. The center will have the option to refuse further payments by check and may require payment by credit/debit card, cash, or money orders.
Late Tuition Payment Fee
A late fee of $10.00 will be applied weekly to each overdue account.
DHS Voucher Payments
Quality Child Care Early Learning Center will accept voucher payments for enrolled children when the following conditions are met:
- DHS voucher authorizations must be received BEFORE children can begin attending any QCC program, unless the tuition is paid in advance by the parent. This money will be refunded once DHS authorizes payments for those days.
- Parents are responsible for submitting the necessary paperwork to DHS in a timely manner to ensure authorizations are renewed before the current authorization expires. Parents/guardians will be charged for any days that a child attends after authorization has expired.
- Please note that DHS will only pay for a limited number of absentee days. If these limited days are used and absentees continue excessively, parents will be notified and could result in the child being dropped from the program.
- Vouchers will not cover additional expenses for enrolled children (field trips, late pick-up, etc.). Parents/guardians will be responsible for these costs.
- Parents/guardians will be charged for days that are not covered by DHS if the child continues to attend the center.
- Parents/guardians are required to notify DHS and the center of changes in employment and/or school enrollment status.
No child will be guaranteed a spot in any QCC program without a current DHS authorization agreement in place or advanced payment of the following week’s tuition.